Our process explained
Fashion Line offer the full complement of supply chain services. Particularly catering for the online industry
We provide a combination of industry knowledge and dedication to ensure that customer requirements are understood and met at all times
Fashion Line offer the full spectrum of supply-chain management:
- Intelligent application of the latest in IT management
- Customer empowered real time monitoring
- Total fulfilment services with a focus on customer service
- A project team who works transparently with you
Furthermore, our Fashion services offer a full flat pack & GOH operation incorporating:
- Receiving FCL 20 & 40 foot containers and LCL for both cartons or GOH (garments on hanger)
- Sort and QC (limited)
- Storage and replenishment
- Fully located and computerised pick faces
- Our picking bays are specially tailored to service B2C or B2B,
- Flat packed garments are stored in location tracked bin boxes and similarly all GOH stock is held on location tracked hanging bays. Nothing is picked from pallets.
- Our picking trolleys are fitted with touch screens and Radio Frequency equipment
- We receive customer orders from our customer in CSV form, they get imported into our WMS and from there the picking process commences. No one manually handles or manipulates the orders
- We work closely with your IT team to map out the customer order details. Then we fine-tune our system to allow it to receive your orders electronically.
- Orders are picked and packed accurately in one simple operation
- Once the order is completed, the picker walks to two printers where they’d find a consignment note / delivery label and a packing slip or invoice.
- At close of business, our WMS sends an email to the receiver of the goods, stating the details of their shipment, the consignment note number and website to track their parcel, this saves our customers hours in follow up calls from their customer, eager to receive their parcel.
- The invoice or packing slip can be customised with your logos and prices
- We provide a B2C & B2B service for both small and large customers where itemised packaging is required
- Various reports can be produced daily, weekly or as required
- To make the transition between warehouses as simple as possible, up on starting servicing a new major account, we hire one or two of your current staff that are no longer required to help with the transition
- Best of all, at Fashion Line there is a set price for every service! You won’t be stunned with costly pallet, weekly or monthly WMS or any other hidden charges
- COMING SOON: WMS instant despatch of goods using the cheapest and most suitable carrier, depending on freight size and volume.
Process All flat pack or GOH goods entering the site are entered into our system and each carton going into storage has an identification (putaway) label attached confirming the original details of style, colour, size, qty etc. The system also provides a specific location in which the carton will be held until a demand is created, (customer order) and the stock is needed to be removed from bulk storage to replenish the primary picking locations.
Orders are sorted into a pick path and the items are picked, scanned and packed using the latest RF technology where the individual garment is being scanned, not just the location, also generates the invoice or packing slip and name and address labels necessary to ship the order.
Goods are despatched via the nominated carrier after checks and manifests have been raised.